Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ryan's Bio

Hello Readers!

This bio will be updated with a photo and more detail as I work on it, but I figured it was the right time to introduce myself now!

My name is Ryan Casna. I'm from Keene, New Hampshire. I've always enjoyed biking but most of my adventures up through high school have been with bmx and downhill mountain bikes. More recently I've been inclined to hop on the road bike since it poses less risk of injury and move value for getting in shape.

This trip will prove to be a real challenge for me; unlike Patrick, I am not in great shape and the training for this trip has proved to be daunting. This trip will be a true challenge for me both physically and mentally. I hate camping and bugs and life without a shower, but I need a change and an adventure and this is the first opportunity that both Patrick and I have had to capitalize on our free time!

Stay tune for some great tales from training and even better ones from the road.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment